Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones is another popular program from Jillian Michaels. Training is done with small weights at a calm pace, but do not expect a walk in the park. Be prepared to work out all the muscles of your body to create a beautiful figure.
For training we need dumbbell weights from 2 lbs. to 6 lbs. (1 kg to 3 kg), depending on your level of preparation. No More Trouble Zones involves a lot of exercises for arms and shoulders, making it difficult to deal with a lot of weight. In general you can start the program with 3 lbs. (1.5 kg) weights. After a couple of weeks the weight can be gradually increased.
No More Trouble Zones does not include aerobic exercises and jumps, so it is popular for those who do not like to do cardio training. The program consists of 7 segments, during which Jillian and her companions will accompany you to work out certain muscles of the body. Each segment lasts 6 minutes and includes 5 exercises that take place in two laps. Excess weight has no chance with such a circular training.
Jillian has developed a very smart program: most exercises involve several muscles at once. Thanks to this you do not only strengthen muscles, but also burn excess calories.
Tips for the trainees of No More Trouble Zones:
1. The program is not designed for absolute beginners in sports. If you want to start to lose weight, but are not yet ready for the training “No More Trouble Zones“, we recommend you to start with the beginner workouts of Jillian Michaels like Beginner Shred or 30 Day Shred.
2. Do not worry about your body becoming “pumped”. The weights are well chosen to push your body softly.
3. The program can be perfectly combined with other aerobic exercise programs from Jillian, like KickBox FastFix
4. If it’s hard for you to withstand the whole workout, try some exercises without dumbbells or shorten the time of training.
Advantages and disadvantages of the training Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones:
• During the program you work out the muscles of the shoulders, chest, arms, abdomen, legs and buttocks. Regular training will make your body fit and well defined.
• Training is performed at a low pace, so it is ideal for those who are not allowed to jump or do cardio training.
• “No More Trouble Zones” is based on the principle: a large number of repetitions with small weights. This will help not only burn excess fat, but also speed up your metabolism.
• Jillian uses combinations of exercises that involve a large number of muscles simultaneously. This approach allows you to conduct training even more effectively.
• The training is not for beginners in fitness.
• The program does not have cardio exercises, so you need to combine the training with other aerobic workouts like KickBox FastFix from Jillian Michaels.