For those who want to get rid of excess fat on their legs, tighten their buttocks and never care about cellulite again should pay attention to the training of Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs. This program of the famous American coach will bring your lower part into shape and make your legs beautiful and slender.
As it becomes clear from the title, the training is aimed at the perfection of your hips and buttocks. Jillian Michaels has included all the most effective exercises for the lower part of the body in this workout so be ready for some challenge. During the 40 minutes session you will feel the tension in every muscle of your body. Plyometric exercises in combination with aerobic exercises will ensure you a quick and high-quality result.
Brief program description of Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs:
The course offers three levels of difficulty. The first level is important to develop your body and prepare it for higher loads, which is awaiting you in the next levels. Already on the second and third level you should get ready to give your best because the difficulty level rises remarkably. The workout itself consists of various modifications of squats, jumps and running exercises, so the load on the legs will be serious. Spend 8-10 days on each level to be sure to fix the result of training.
How often should I do Killer Buns and Thighs? Jillian Michaels does not give exact recommendations on this, but it’s better to do it 5-6 times a week. Ideally, alternate the workout with other workouts of Jillian. First, it will allow you to distribute the load more evenly on the entire body and secondly the large leg muscles need rest so alternating programs will be very appropriate.
Pros and Cons of Killer Buns and Thighs
• All exercises of the program are aimed specifically at the legs and buttocks, that’s why training will be useful if you want to attack these problem areas
• The combination of power and aerobic exercises make this workout so effective for getting rid of fat in the lower part of your body
• Killer Buns and Thighs is a program where probably the most complex leg exercises are assembled. Muscles will burn and the results will be seen in a short amount of time
• Legs are known to be the most stubborn part of the body in terms of weight loss, that’s why the program is so essential for shaping legs and has become very popular among women and girls
• In this training you will experience a serious load on your knees and many exercises involve the joints of the legs so be sure to train with shoes that allow you to move freely, like sneakers and follow carefully the technique of movements
• This training is not recommended for beginners in fitness. If you have just started doing sports or had a long break I suggest you do one of the preparatory trainings first: See Beginner section
For this workout you will need dumbbells depending on your physical fitness from 2 to 5 lbs. (1 to 4 kg.) . You can also purchase ankle weights, which will further increase the productivity of your sessions. Once again, pay attention to the fact that the program is aimed only at the lower part of your body. The press, arms and back are practically inactive and to avoid imbalance, combine the program with the workout 6 Week Six-Pack.
Or add an aerobic workout for better fat burning and faster metabolism, like Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.
So, don’t hesitate and start your training now with
Required sports equipment for Killer Buns and Thighs:
As you may have seen in the pictures you will need dumbbells. I use the standard neoprene dumbbells (up to 5 lbs), as you can see here:
I have chosen these weights because the cost-benefit ratio was the best with these small weights. As you will sweat a lot these neoprene weights are best to have a good grip during workouts.