Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno is a more advanced version of the well-known workout DVD “Yoga Meltdown” from Jillian Michaels. Yoga Inferno contains two 30-minute workouts providing a vigorous and focused yoga practice that burns calories and scorches fat.
Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno Review
If you are already familiar with the program “Yoga Meltdown”, then you know for sure that home workouts with Jillian Michaels cannot be called yoga in its classical sense. This workout is more like training with complicated elements from yoga which contribute to muscle training and weight loss. But let’s dive right into the program.
What You Will Do in Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
Yoga Inferno is an even more complex and workout-rich program than “Yoga Meltdown” because with this program you will not only improve your flexibility and stretching but also lose weight. Yes you heard right. Jillian optimized these yoga workouts in such a way that you don’t just do boring asanas and hold your pose but have to go through a fast-paced workout that you’ve never seen before. This way your body will not only reach a new strength level but also become skinny and well-toned. Perfect!
Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno offers two levels of complexity each lasting about 30 minutes. These levels are built on the principle of circular training, that’s why we mentioned that it’s going to be fast-paced. You’ll experience exercises from yoga that have been combined with cardio-load to increase heart rate and fat burning. This way you will be focused on the 2 primary goals that you have always dreamed of: getting a beautiful figure and tight muscles. The second level of the course includes exercises with dumbbells to polish your body.
How often should I do Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno?
Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno needs a minimum of a month: take two weeks for each level. However, for greater efficiency it is better to combine this course with other programs from Jillian. We advise to pay attention to cardio training workouts if you are focused on losing weight fast. The yoga exercises will tone your muscles but won’t give you that much of cardio that would be needed to further push your limits. But don’t forget that its still one of the harder Jillian Michaels workouts. So be sure to check the intensity and make sure you feel comfortable to do more.
What Training equipment you need for jillian michaels yoga inferno:
Dumbbells ranging from 2 lbs. (1kg) are great for this workout. You can take heavier ones if you feel ready to increase intensity. Best deal!
Pro’s and Cons of Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno
- The combination of yoga, strength and aerobic exercise is perfect to lose weight and strengthen the body
- Yoga perfectly develops flexibility and coordination. Thanks to the Yoga Inferno program, you will become flexible and strong
- Traditional exercises from yoga are combined by cardio sessions. You will improve your stamina and burn more calories
- At the second level, Jillian Michaels suggests including also exercises with dumbbells. This will further boost your muscles and shape your body
- Exercises from the program not only help to work out the body, but also to calm the muscles after sessions
- Yoga Inferno is a very original yoga home workout program with lots of new moves and Jillian and the girls additionally bring the motivation to lose weight
- This is not a classical yoga program but rather a cardio training with yoga elements
- Many exercises are for balance and coordination which some people may find hard to do
If you’re a fan of yoga and want to improve your flexibility then Yoga Inferno with Jillian Michaels will be the perfect yoga home workout for you. But if your primary goal is to lose weight, pay attention to other workouts by Jillian Michaels like the famous 30 Day Shred for example.